Search This Blog

Monday 24 October 2016

Sprout Game Update

Over the past couple of weeks I have been working with my team mates on the level design and the environments for our Sprout Game. Tea made a mock up picture of what our level design is after a team meeting and then I created a Unity Mock up which I will be using for our game. Gradually I will be replacing the assets with our environment paintings, assets and characters. C: 
It's coming along nicely so far, but there is a problem with the character sticking to walls and stuff so i will need to ask the tutors about that.
I painted the grandpa tree at the beginning of the game and made animation for his eyes to blink and his eyebrows are also movable. I also painted the other stuff in the screenshots below.
I need to paint the trees with some black marks or something though to make them look a bit burnt and show a bit more that a forest fire happened/is happening.






No comments:

Post a Comment