Search This Blog

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Sprout Game - Unity 2D Dragonfly Animation

Over the past couple of days I have been testing a 2D sprite I made in Photoshop and how it works in Unity. I managed to figure it out but I think I am missing the mouse click script. It's okay though I don't think we would use that in our game.
I made the Dragonfly in Photoshop using the brushes and animated it using the frames. I used to do a lot of Photoshop animations so it wasn't hard to do. I would like to know what my group members think about this asset. 



2 comments:

  1. Hi Taylor, Lena here :) You don't need to use the mouse script for your animation to work in Unity. You can create 2 Anims - One IdleAnim (where the dragonfly doesn't move, you can make it last for a couple of seconds), and one FlyAnim (going through the rest of the frames). Then you can make you anim controller loop through them: from idle to fly back to idle, without using any extra parameters, and you can keep Has Exit Time on, it wouldn't matter too much.

    ReplyDelete